Fontainebleau Miami Beach honors National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
For the 10th year, Fontainebleau Miami Beach partners with theSylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami Health System to co-host the annualBleau Goes Pink campaign in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This October, the legendary Miami Beach resort is offering several month-long dining, spa and room promotions in which a percentage of the proceeds will benefit breast cancer research, treatment and care at Sylvester, South Florida’s leader in breast cancer diagnosis, and raise awareness for the cause.
To launch this year’s Bleau Goes Pink campaign, Fontainebleau will illuminate the iconic Chateau building in pink to honor those who have battled and been affected by breast cancer and those dedicated to finding a cure for the disease. The lighting which requires over 100 high-powered lighting fixtures will begin on Monday, October 1 and will resume from dusk to 10:00 p.m. each night throughout the month of October.
In support of Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, Fontainebleau is offering programming for guests that will contribute to the center’s cause, including rejuvenating spa treatments at Lapis Spa, pre-fix menus at its signature restaurants, Scarpetta by Scott Conant, StripSteak by Michael Mina and Hakkasan, and a luxurious accommodations package.
STAY FOR THE CURE | From $579++ per night
Available for all stays through the month of October, guests can experience Fontainebleau’s first-in-class amenities from dining to spa, with the Stay for the Cure Room Package. For every package booked, 10 percent of proceeds will be donated to Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. The package can be booked starting October 1, 2018, and includes:
· Overnight accommodations for two in a Deluxe guestroom category or above
· A three-course, prix-fixe dinner for two (2) at StripSteak by Michael Mina, Scarpetta by Scott Conant or Hakkasan
· One (1) 50-minute spa treatment; options include Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue or Triple Cleanse Facial
· One (1) bottle of rosé per room
*Booking code: Bleaupink
*TRAVEL & BOOKING WINDOW: October 1 – 31, 2018
Terms & Conditions: Offer based on double occupancy in a deluxe room category, for travel October 1- 31, 2018. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount and is not applicable to groups. Restaurant and spa availability is limited and reservations are highly recommended prior to arrival. Dinner for 2 is in the form of a $125 credit and applicable for use at StripStreak by Michael Mina, Scarpetta by Scott Conant, or Hakkasan only. A Hotel Fee of $29.95 per day, per room (exclusive of tax) will apply to your booking. This fee includes: unlimited internet access; Gym access and beach chairs for all registered guests in party; local dialing and toll-free calls; and newspaper daily.
DINE FOR THE CURE
Fontainebleau’s signature restaurants are offering a three course, prix-fixe dining experience throughout October. The menu, priced at $55 per person, will include an appetizer, entrée, dessert and a glass of rosé. $5 from each menu ordered will be donated to Sylvester.
SPA FOR THE CURE
Throughout the month of October, Fontainebleau Miami Beach will donate $2 to Sylvester when guests book any of the below Lapis Spa treatments.
· Swedish Massage | 50 min/$165 | 80 min/$235 | 100 min/$300 – A traditional full-body Swedish Massage relieves tension, improves circulation and leaves guests rested.
· Deep Tissue Massage | 50 min/$175 | 80 min/$245 – The deep tissue massage is targeted for the under layers of muscle to release chronic patterns of muscle tension and loss of flexibility and motion. Customized to guests’ pressure preference using slow forearm, hands, and elbow massage.
· Triple Cleanse Facial | 50 min/$155 | 80 min/$225 – The triple cleanse facial is a deep cleansing treatment for the face with a unique triple cleanse technique to remove all surface impurities and dead cells from skin, leaving the skin smooth and thoroughly revitalized. Customized to all skin types.
For more information about Bleau Goes Pink and to view menus, visit fontainebleau.com/bleaugoespink. For more information, call 305.674.4641.