Award finalists recognised for fantastic holiday park hospitality
Five holiday parks are being recognised for the fantastic hospitality they offer their guests, being named today as finalists in the AA Traveller Spirit of Hospitality Award for 2018.
This is the sector’s premier award, made to the park which excels in providing an outstanding visitor experience, Holiday Parks New Zealand Chief Executive Fergus Brown says.
“To be a finalist in the award is fantastic achievement. All five finalists have demonstrated consistently high levels of customer satisfaction and have received impressive online reviews,” Mr Brown says.
“The award is about businesses that consistently go well beyond what would normally be expected.”
The finalists are:
· All Seasons Holiday Park, Rotorua (winner of the Award in 2017).
· Athenree Hot Springs & Holiday Park, Bay of Plenty.
· Himatangi Beach Holiday Park, Manawatu.
· Miranda Holiday Park, Firth of Thames.
· Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park, Bay of Islands.
“We are very impressed with both the quality and number of parks that were considered in 2018,” Mr Brown says.
The winner of the Award will be announced at the Holiday Parks Conference in Hamilton on 25 July.