2020 river cruises open for sale at 2018 prices
Due to unprecedented demand, Viking has opened selected 2020 river cruises for sale. For a limited time, these cruises will be available at 2018 prices, and guests can pay just $500 now to secure their 2020 river cruise.
Guests can now book for 2020 on the following itineraries:
- 15-day Grand European Tour from Amsterdam to Budapest or vice versa, from $5,995pp
- 8-day Rhine Getaway from Amsterdam to Basel or vice versa, from $3,495pp
- 8-day Romantic Danube from Budapest to Nuremberg or vice versa, from $3,295pp
- 8-day Danube Waltz from Passau to Budapest or vice versa, from $3,295pp
- 8-day Paris & the Heart of Normandy from Paris to Paris, from $3,295pp
- 10-day Tulips & Windmills from Amsterdam to Amsterdam, from $4,595pp
- 10-day Holland & Belgium in Bloom from Amsterdam to Antwerp, from $4,595pp
Michelle Black, Viking Managing Director Australia and New Zealand, commented: “Demand for Viking’s award-winning river cruise product is at an all-time high – we’ve never opened a season this early before. It’s also the first time we have had 3 seasons open at same time – 2018, 2019 and 2020, so we are catering for those who want to go now, plan a little further head (next year) and forward planners – who can plan now for 2020 and have their pick of staterooms and dates. Considering we are holding our 2018 prices for these dates, it’s a fantastic time to lock in a cruise for a $500 deposit.”
All of Viking’s river cruise itineraries include:
- All onboard meals
- Premium wine and beer with lunch and dinner
- A free shore excursion in every port
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Tipping and gratuities
Viking Longship Features:
- The largest suites on Europe’s rivers
- The most al fresco dining on Europe’s rivers
- Sun Deck, putting green and walking track
- Aquavit Terrace & Lounge – indoor/outdoor viewing area for al fresco dining
- Lounge, bar and restaurant with floor to ceiling windows
This announcement comes on the heels of an impressive list of recent accolades for Viking:
- In February, Viking swept Cruise Critic’s 8th Annual Cruisers’ Choice Awards with 10 First Place honours.
- In 2017, the company was named the #1 ocean cruise line in Travel + Leisure’s 2017 World’s Best Awards
- Viking was voted the Best River Cruise Line by Condé Nast Traveler in the publication’s 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards.
Additional information: Contact Viking Cruises at 138 747 (Australia) and 0800 447 913 (New Zealand) or visit vikingcruises.com.au.