A World of fitness at Chiva-Som
Chiva-Som invites guests to join in a specially tailored Fitness retreat for those wishing to focus on nurturing their body and achieving personal wellness goals during their visit to this acclaimed international health destination in Thailand.
This specialised regime is designed to provide the guest with the necessary tools to create a healthier and more complete lifestyle with a wide-range of daily classes overseen by experienced trainers and physiotherapists.
Guests will be guided through various training programs, including a personalised dietary plan to assist in maintaining maximum fitness and better health.
The 5-night Fitness retreat is priced from AUD6621 per person twin share in an Ocean Room from 1 November to 19 December 2018 including:
- Fitness assessment
- 3 Personal Training – choose from Pilates, Kinesis, Boot Camp, TRX, Freeform, Core Coaching or Gravity 500
- 2 Super Stretch (25 min)
- 1 Deep Tissue Massage (50 min) – or alternate with Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage or Fast Track Back Release
- 1 H2O Body Complex – or alternate with Oxygen Power Fitness or Metabolic Breathing Exercise
- Individual health and wellness consultation
- 3 wellness cuisine meals per night of stay, beginning with dinner
- Physical analysis (optional)
- Skin consultation (optional)
- Daily fitness and leisure activities (8 classes daily)
- Unlimited use of the Water Therapy Suites (Stream, Sauna and Jacuzzi)
- A complimentary daily treatment per night of stay, selecting from: Thai Message, Chiva-Som Massage, Invigorating Massage, Relaxing Foot Massage, Oriental Scalp Message or Chiva-Som Skin Haven Body Polish
The Fitness retreat is also available for 7, 10 and 14 nights and can be tailored for extended stays.
Chiva-Som is the ‘Haven of Life’ providing an environment where real health benefits and improvements can be attained.
Situated within seven acres of tropical gardens in the Royal city of Hua Hin on the Gulf of Thailand, 185 km south of Bangkok, Chiva-Som remains a popular destination for Australians offering guests a total lifestyle transformation to achieve wellness and longevity with a full range of health and wellness Speciality Retreats, integrating naturopathic and conventional medicines.
Programs are founded upon six wellness modalities: Spa, Fitness, Physiotherapy, Holistic Health, Nutrition and Aesthetic Beauty, offering guests the empowerment to fulfil their goals.
All components are set and overseen by expert health professionals including consulting doctors, naturopaths, fitness instructors, spa therapists, nutritionists and alternative health practitioners.
For bookings of the Chiva-Som Fitness retreat contact a Chiva-Som Specialist on 1300 857 037.