Princess Cruises is giving New Zealanders three great value reasons to holiday with the cruise line in 2014.
The cruise line’s “3 For Free” sale offers passengers three onboard bonuses, including shore excursion spending money, a free souvenir photo and the choice of a speciality restaurant dining experience or complimentary bottle of wine.
Available on select New Zealand, Australia, South Pacific, Asia, Europe and Alaska departures in 2014, passengers can take advantage of shore excursion credits of up to AU$400 per stateroom for Sydney departures to explore more in port, and up to US$400 for international departures.
The credit can be put towards any shore excursion during a cruise with tours ranging from the vanilla plantations and coral reef snorkelling on Lifou Island in the South Pacific to a scenic cruise through the Kimberley gorges in Western Australia.
Passengers who book during the wave sale can choose between a complimentary dinner for two at one of the onboard specialty restaurants such as Sabatini’s, Crown Grill, Bayou Café or Sterling Steakhouse and a complimentary bottle of wine, and will also receive a framed 8” x 10” framed souvenir photo from the cruise.
The “3 For Free” bonus is valid for select cruises including the following:
• a 5-night Australia roundtrip cruise from Sydney on December 14.
• a 7-night New Caledonia and Vanuatu roundtrip cruise from Brisbane on May 25.
• a 13-night New Zealand roundtrip cruise from Auckland on October 24.
• a 16-night Fremantle to Brisbane “Northern Australian Explorer” cruise on September 13.
• a 26-night roundtrip cruise from Fremantle to Asia on July 8 with visits to Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia.
• a 17-night roundtrip cruise from London on August 30 with calls to Spain, Italy, Croatia, Gibraltar and Greece.